The following documents are commonly requested by residents and can be viewed and downloaded from this page. Simply click on the document you want to view.
The Notification of Presence of Wild Animals
Pursuant to General Municipal Law §209-cc, everyone who owns, possesses or harbors certain wild animals must report the location of the animal to the Village clerk on or before April 1 of each year.
The state fire administrator, in consultation with the Department of Environmental Conservation, has developed a list of the common names of wild animals to be reported:
- #1 – 1975: Local Law Providing For The Removal And Storage Of Vehicles From Highways Within The Village
- #1 – 1978: Local Law Of The Village Of Delanson, New York For The Control Of Back-Flow And Cross Connections To The Village Water Supply
- #1 – 1979: Local Law of the Village of Delanson Adopting a Subdivision Law in and For the Village of Delanson
- #2 – 2002: A Local Law To Amend Any All Laws Regarding Parking On Main Street, Also Known As State Highway 395, As Previously Passed By The Board Of Trustees.
- #1 – 2004: Local Law To Amend Any And All Laws Regarding Parking On Main Street, Also Known As State Highway 395
- #1 – 2015: A Local Law Authorizing A Property Tax Levy In Excess Of The Limit Established In General Municipal Law