WHAT THE VILLAGE IS DOING.
- The Village Board of Trustees has hired an independent cleaning service to deep clean the building.
- Fire Department members will clean and disinfect all tables, chairs and kitchen utensils.
- Pancake Breakfast is cancelled until our next season in October.
- Village staff and citizens should use the buildings front entrance. All EMS personnel use side doors.
- Maintain physical distance to a minimum of six feet, rotate in office staffing
- Regular Board of Trustee meetings will be via teleconferencing for the foreseeable future.
- Village phone messages are monitored daily, both in office and remotely.
- Asking residents to practice physical distancing while out and about. The weather is getting nicer and although many of us have been accepting our new normal by staying home, we are longing for the sunshine and the kiss of Spring to somehow let us know everything will be alright in time. Please go hiking, bike riding, walking and visiting parks that still allow public access, but do so safely by yielding 6-10 feet to oncoming citizens. And for goodness sake, smile! The basics are not basic. The elements of air, water, earth and fire are unparalleled. Spend time appreciating nature and get outside as much as is safe and possible, watch sunrises and sunsets from your window. Fill your window with a rainbow and connect with your family.